Saturday, January 10, 2015

Tapas Festival - You have 3 choices from the tapas menu. I have chosen the prawns, bit steaks and Mushroom toast. The prawn and bits steak taste great!

Aglio Olio is also not bad. just nice for a person.

The Pork Knuckle was shiok and crispy. Meat is tender too! Definitely recommended!

Canepa & Redford D Merlot (2 for 1) 59 each. Those who do not like the dry taste should avoid ordering Merlot. Canepa was better for me.


What I didn't like :
The location is pretty near to Arab street so its not very accessible if you do not drive there. It took me 20min to walk there on foot from Bugis MRT. Lavendar should be nearer.

Location : 787 North Bridge Road.
Signature : If you are wine lover, you should try this place. The food are not so bad either.
Total Damage :~$189++ The wine promo was included. $110++

Overall : 3/5. I will go back for the ambience and the wine if I have friends who likes drinking wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment